Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Real Rihanna and Chris Brown

Rihanna Beat Face
Click on the above link to see the pictures if they don't show up!There are “major contusions” in multiple locations on her model face. She had a split-lip and a bloody nose while there are bite marks on multiple locations on her body. She reportedly told police at the scene that she was beat-up by boyfriend Chris Brown with his fists.

The San Jose Mercury News reports that the bruising on her face look like an “MMA fighter.” The swelling is apparently so great that it look like “devils horns” are growing from the bruises above her eyes.


Hi I know everyone has heard of Chris and Rihanna's big mess. Chris Brown hit Rihanna and now she is back with him. The pictures I saw were horrible! Jay-Z is now saying Rihanna has to have body guards around her 24/7 (Jay-Z is Rihanna mentor and the person who discovered her)and they must report back to him everyday or when and if something happens. If all this needs to be done maybe she should'nt be with him. I look up to Rihanna so when I heard she was back with him it made me mad. I know she is a grown women but she has young girls looking up to her(which is what all celebrities take on when they are famous) and she is saying to them its ok to be hit by a guy. I wish her luck but I always thought of Rihanna as a strong women. She has proven me wrong and thats not to say she won't ever be strong but just not today. She is young and still has some growing to do and lessons to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment